- 1.Bulletproof Coffee Recipe
- 2.Chocolate Almond or Peanut Butter Keto Fat Bombs
Do you want sustained energy for hours? Not only that but you’ll be giving fuel to your cells that are going to supercharge you for the day!
This coffee is a great way to start off your morning routine each day. It tastes very much like a latte you would drink at a posh little cafe in your favorite town. Make sure you are using a fair trade, organic coffee to brew the coffee with. We do not want any extra chemical, toxic stress being put on your body. The fats that we add to the coffee force the liquid to sit in the stomach for a longer digestive time, allowing a slow release of caffeine into the blood stream over the course of several hours instead of a large caffeine dose all at one time! This helps with cravings, less hunger, and all good feels.
- Fair-trade Certified Organic Brewed Coffee
- I really like this instant coffee, I just boil water.
- Grass Fed Organic Ghee (clarified butter)
- I like this Ghee
- You can also use grass-fed butter such as Kerrygold Irish Butter.
- Organic Virgin Coconut oil
- We’ve been using this one.
- Brew your coffee. We use 2 cups to make 1 serving.
- In a blender, combine 2-4 cups coffee with a heaping spoon of Ghee and a heaping spoon of Coconut Oil.
- I use 1 Tbsp of each, but really it is to your liking.
- Blend until well combined.
- Stirring doesn’t work well. You need to blend it.
- Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy, be careful, it will still be hot.